Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Most Useful Piece of Info For Ferret Owners


My dog Bear left me a present. No, not that kind. He killed the squeaky toy and left the part that makes noise intact.


Now I don't have to shop for one of those toy pork-chops to squeak around trying to find the ferrets. And, I've been using the squeak and ferrevite to teach Quito and Fausto to come when I need them.


Quito is a climber. Often times I find myself nose-to-nose with this guy. This morning I used the squeak to summon the ferrets. And I hear the dreaded noise from behind the dryer. 'Gawd - how am I going to get him out?" but being a climber he made it up. (I do have to keep that laundry room door closed, but that's where the kitty litter is kept)


I hate to think how long I would have looked for him if he didn't really want to be found.


If you need your pet toy killed, send it to me and I will give it to Bear, so that you to can have the squeaky part left.

1 comment:

Garry said...

Actually, you can buy just the squeaky part, with a little plastic bubble you squease at the pet stores. They are ment as replacements for toys that have replaceable squeakers. Heres a link to a big ol bag of em.
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2750596