Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Everybody Seems Familiar

I've been working pretty hard today on a non-ferret issue and subscriptions for CLIFFNotes keep coming in - which is a good thing.

But everyone looks familiar. I just got a subscription from someone named Amanda. That name and email address sure look familiar. But our database is nearing the 6000 mark - so I don't know or remember that many people.

Just to take a break I decided to count (actually the computer does it) to find out what is the most popular name in our database.

Turns out to be Michael, followed by Lisa, John and Jennifer. Amanda is the 9th most popular name amongst people on our list.

I'm also always interested in which zipcode is our best. It is Santee (92071) followed by Lakeside (92040). Looking at who visits the www.ferretsanon.com website, the most popular city is West Hollywood.

Nearly 100 people signed up for CLIFFNotes last week and 20 unsubscribed. Not too shabby. The finances have been a little scary. We were down to $11 in the bank account, but thanks to some very generous people, we're firmly in the black.

OK - time for me to go back to work.

No comments: