Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thank You, Mary & Ed

The Orange County Pet Expo started yesterday, April 11th and LegalizeFerrets.org has a booth. This is our second year at the Pet Expo and it is a little difficult to get organized because it comes so shortly after the Ferret Round Up. I didn't want to burden Lance with all the details as he was preparing to run for the President of Ferrets Anonymous.

But the booth is up, it looks great, and my thanks to Ed and Mary for helping me.

I relied on my Tom Tom to get me there Friday evening after work. The damn thing took me to the back streets of Irvine (I thought Irvine was all freeway). Luckily somone at a Union 76 station gave me directions. So arriving late and 3 hours on the road, I appreciate Mary and Ed's help and support. (Mary, I was only kidding about having the cocktail waiting.)

Last year over 300 people signed up for CLIFFNotes - hopefully we'll do even better this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll succeed in legalizing ferrets. I'm from Holland and I'm very happy with my two bundles of fur. I visited Los Angeles a few years back and I loved it. It just needs ferrets :3
love, Sylvie